Friday, November 8, 2013

Home Tour - The OTHER Hawaiian Plantation House

You may remember my post from a little over a year ago showing off my brother-and-sister-in-law's plantation house here in Hawaii... (click here to read that post and see pics of their gorgeous home.) Well last weekend I flew over to their neck of the woods and participated in a trunk show, hosted by my amazing sister-in-law. It was my first trunk show ever, and the environment was awesome. It was mostly ladies I know who are just so creative and sweet and sell the coolest products. Everyone basically invited people they knew, so the clientele was friendly and fun. I made more $$ than I anticipated and just had a good time all around. 

The trunk show was actually held in their OTHER plantation house a few minutes from where they live. It's a 3 bedroom 3 bath vacation rental, and they blocked it off for the weekend of the trunk show. Like the house from my other post, my sis has decorated this house in her flawless, effortless style. The pictures do all the talking. So without further ado, enjoy this Hawaiian Plantation House Home Tour. 







Sailboat photograph by Bobby Schutz Photography



 Who still uses these? There are two in this house!


Kilauea Lighthouse artwork by Nick Kuchar of "Everything Is Jake."
I just checked out his Etsy Shop, and he's got some great prints in there!!!

That adorable little table isn't normally in front of the armoire, but we were already in Trunk Show remodel mode when I started taking pics. Haha-- I just noticed a gecko on the wall in upper center of the next pic. Welcome to Hawaii!


Here's where we got to stay for one of the nights we were there:




 Isn't this house amazing? The front of the house has a great "parlor" area, with this swing. That was my section for the trunk show. My 50" bunting fit perfectly across it. 

Here's some more of my booth:





 I'm so glad I went over for this and am also glad I got to share these shots of their house. If you're interested in renting this house out for your next Hawaiian vacation, or just want to see some professional photos, visit their website: www.naholokai.com. If you want to see more shots from the Trunk Show, head over to Ivy & Co on Facebook, or click this link: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.737482286267290.1073741837.718771341471718&type=1&l=72e2c77929

Have a great weekend!

Aloha, Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. WOW! such a warm and inviting space! i want to move in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great articles and great layout. Your blog post deserves all the positive feedback it is getting. 3d Innovation: Jim Handyman also provides home renovation services in Fairfax. removing paint from concrete

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!