Monday, January 12, 2015

Playing On My Pod #10 - The Soundtrack/Score Edition


I LOVE browsing through motion picture soundtracks. I LOVE choreographing to them and I'd LOVE to throw an event where all my favorite tracks set the mood. It would have to be some kind of soirĂ©e at dusk in a forest with twinkle lights and everyone wearing bohemian lace and sitting on wooden pews. Vines growing as the party was happening, so much so they were actually growing up people's legs, and they loved it. I digress. 

Here are my top 5 picks for songs. Maybe once you hear them you'll understand that ridiculous tirade about magical vibes and twinkle lights a little better. 

1. Duchess of Windsor, by Abel Korzeniowski from the motion picture W.E.
2. Once Upon A Dream, by Lana Del Rey from the motion picture Malificent
3. Capture The Flag (feat. Ellie Goulding), by Junkie XL from the motion picture Divergent
4. Juliet's Dream, by Abel Korzeniowski from the motion picture Romeo & Juliet
5. Best Shot, by Birdy & Jaymes Young from the motion picture The Fault In Our Stars. 

Let me know what you think. And please consider me as your playlist maker for your next party in a forest. 

Aloha, Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Sports Betting In-Play - 1xBet Kenya
    1xbet Kenya. Soccer Betting Online. 1xbet Kebet. 1xbet partenaires 1xBet Bet. 1xbet Bet. 1xbet Bet. 1xbet Bet. 1xbet Bet. 1xbet Bet. 1xbet Bet. 1xbet Bet. 1xbet Bet.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!