Monday, July 2, 2012

Simple. Quick. Kale Chips

I've been altering some of my food intake, since my acupuncturist told me I'm dealing with Candida. Blech. Anyway, enough of that conversation. 

Suddenly I'm a sucker for Kale chips! I don't think anyone who knew me a year ago would ever believe I'm making/eating my own Kale chips. But they're just so easy and yummy! 


All you need is olive oil, garlic salt and kale.



Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
Pull kale off the thick stem into small pieces. 
Make sure your kale is dry after washing. 
Spread it out on a baking sheet. 
Drizzle olive oil on top of it. You don't need a ton.
(You could also put it in a plastic gallon bag with the olive oil and shake it up for better distribution)
Sprinkle garlic salt or any other spices on top.



Cook 10 minutes. 
Don't over cook! 
If you under cook, you'll know cause it will still be soggy. 
Just put it back in for 2 minutes or so. 


Because my health depends on it, and because they just taste so good to me, I love this stuff! 
It's my almost daily afternoon snack. 

Aloha, 
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!