Tuesday, July 17, 2012

MY VERY FIRST FEATURE!!



I've been submitting projects to various link/blog parties for six months now. As I was linking up to a party tonight, I scrolled down and saw that my Antique Kids Rocking Chair re-do was being featured as one of the top 4 projects from the week before!!!! (71 projects had been linked up). I had no idea I'd been featured, so I was really surprised to see the photo of my chair just staring back at me on some stranger's blog! Someone liked my work! I have been waiting for this moment of validation for six months!!!

If you want to check out the link to where I was featured, check it out here:

http://www.claimingourspace.com/2012/07/tout-it-tuesday-15.html

Here's the photo she put up on her page:


Thank you, Claiming our Space!!



3 comments:

  1. You chair turned out so cute I just had to feature it! Can't wait to see what other great projects you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That rocker is totally adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Katie Sue for the comment and stopping by!!

      Delete

Talk to me!