Thursday, September 13, 2012

ALOHA Friday Link Party #4

Welcome to ALOHA Friday Link Party #4!

Hana Hou!
(That means, let's see it again, because it was so good.)
So here is my favorite project from the party:


Amy's Cathedral Window Block from Crafty Shenanigans

I love the colors she used. In the post she also admits that sewing curves takes some practice. I thoroughly appreciated her honesty, since that is something I find soooo difficult.

Go ahead and grab the button below, Amy!

Jed & Ivy
Pau Hana! 
(That means we're finished working for the week...)

Grab a lilikoi, link up, and leisurely look through the other fun posts!

Jed & Ivy
1- Link up!
2- Grab the button and post it on your blog, if you have one. 
3- Link up anything you want to share! I'm not picky. Got an Etsy store? Link up an awesome product in your store. Having a giveaway? Link it up! And I do love a good DIY project. Especially furniture. But that's just me :) 
4- Follow this blog.
5- By linking up, you're allowing me to feature your photos on this blog. 
6- Share the Aloha and visit each other's links!

Aloha,
Rebecca




4 comments:

  1. Cool - thanks for showing my cathedral block! I'm pleased you liked it! It's soon to become a pillow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. No problem! Thanks for linking up! I love seeing everything!

      Delete

Talk to me!