Thursday, January 31, 2013

ALOHA Friday Link Party #20

Welcome to Jed & Ivy's
Aloha Friday
Link Party #20!

I loved this Buffet Makeover from Happy Tree Life.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

The best part is that it was :
#1- done with spray paint
#2- creatively glazed... with black acrylic paint, some water and a rag!

I think it looks great. Especially with the Life Aquatic print hanging above it, and the vintage typewriter. Thanks for linking up, Angie. And btw- I think Kona is just adorable!

Jed & Ivy

Pau Hana! 
It's the end of the week, end of the year, end of the holidays. Let's party!
DIY projects - Etsy products - Giveaways - Furniture Re-do's (my fave) - Sewing Tutorials - Inspiring Stories
By linking up, you're allowing me to feature your photos on this blog and pin them. 
Share the Aloha and visit some links!


Jed & Ivy

Don't forget about my new blog, "Best Bunting on the Block!" Link up your bunting by clicking here.

Aloha,
Rebecca





6 comments:

  1. I finally got off my butt and linked up...sorry I've been slack!! Thanks for hosting and awesome feature! Can't believe that's spray paint!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, I've been a slacker... if you didn't notice, my last party was 2 weeks ago, not last week! oops...

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting and for the feature!! Hope you have a great weekend!! And Kona says hello:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Angie! It was such a great piece. We have a dog, Godiva, who looks similar to your's, but is a little darker. :)

      Delete

Talk to me!