It's a new season here for me.
On Monday our Fall semester starts at work, which means summer is over and I more or less have a set schedule between now and December. For the first time in 8 years, I will have Saturdays off! I'll be working Mondays now (yuck), but my free Saturdays mean one thing to me: GARAGE SALES!!!!! I'm elated. Here's what I found today:
2. Bamboo terry cloth fabric and some cat fabric. $4 (I talked her down).
3. Twin sheet for Ivy's bed. $2
4. 3 tins with cute spots for labels. $.50 each
5. Kitchen twine. $.25
6. Ukulele. Terrible condition. $.50. wait until I'm done with it. :)
7. Clothespins. $1.00
8. Metal clamps. 4 for $1.00. He had tons more and as I was driving away, I wish I bought all of them. Regret of the day.
If I had a garage to cater to my hoarding, I would have bought these things as well:
I'm in love with this vintage desk. It was only $50. It just was extremely heavy and I didn't like how they put those wheels with wood on the bottom. That's how I talked myself out of it. I want to go back and get it.
Garage organization/work table. -$45.
We have no room for this. One day.
Till next weekend...