Thursday, June 26, 2014

Kids Academy - App review

I just downloaded an app on iTunes from Kid's Academy.

great pre-school education app itunes

After it downloaded I simply handed the iPad to Ivy (age 4), while I went and made coffee. 
By the time I came back, she had it figured out! 

great pre-school education app itunes

I love that it emphasizes writing the letters and numbers correctly. 
The clear fun graphics make it easy for her to see the correct way to write. 

great pre-school education app itunes

What's weird is that I was actually asked by Kids Academy to review this app for financial compensation. Little did Kids Academy know that last week I downloaded a bunch of reading and writing apps for Ivy. Weird?! I ended up deleting half of them because they were pointless and had too many ad pop ups and such. This one is better than any of those. And I'm not saying that cause they're paying me. It's really a good one, and the app is Free! 

Check it out and download it here: 

Enjoy! (Well, tell your kids I said to enjoy it). 

Aloha, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!