Sunday, June 29, 2014

Playing On My Pod - new week. new songs.

update your playlist with these new songs

As a dance teacher, I have to update my playlists constantly. 99% of my playlists are for work.
The other 1% (which is really 1 playlist... yes, I probably have 100 playlists on my iPod) is the only one I listen to for pleasure. So I guess what I'm trying to say is that my song suggestions are a mix between what I use in my classes, and what I listen to for myself. Here's this week's pics:

1. Explode My Soul, by Melissa Helser & Jonathan David Helser
2. Love Runs Out, by OneRepublic
3. Heartbeat, by Beckah Shae
4. I Will Never Let You Down, by Rita Ora
5. Only You, by CeeLo Green

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you seen all the new aprons in my Etsy Shop? Click here to check them out. 




Have a great week!
-Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!