Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Playing On My Pod - what I'm listening to - Update your playlist now!

update your playlist with current songs

I got a ton of iTunes gift cards from the recital in May, 
so I'm stocked up for Summer, musically speaking. 
Here's my top song pics right now:

1. Do Life Big, by Jamie Grace
2. Slave To The Rhythm, by Michael Jackson
3. Stolen Dance, by Milky Chance
4. Le Piege, by Armand Amar
5. On Ten, by Tedashii

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just added these to the Etsy shop:

Ivy & Co headbands & boho wraps

Choose from either a child's headband, and adult headband, or a boho head wrap. All reversible!

Ivy & Co headbands & boho wraps

Boho wraps 

Ivy & Co headbands & boho wraps

I'm just in love with this fabric!

Happy Wednesday,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!