Saturday, July 26, 2014

Playing on my Pod - We're really moving now

Just finished my last dance camp of the summer! (Aside from a meeting next week, that was my last official duty before moving to Kauai in a week!) In prep for my dance camps this summer, I came across some stellar tunes. So, here's what's playing in my pod.


Shower - by Becky G
Let Her Go - byPassenger 

Surround You - by Echosmith 

Pumpin' Blood - by NONONO

Tell Me If You Wanna Go Home - by Keira Knightley

Shower needs to be your summer anthem. Also, if you can't tell, I'm hooked on the Endless Love Motion Picture soundtrack!!! It's awesome! Speaking of endless love, I get to see my husband tonight after 2 weeks of being apart. He started work on Kauai already, and he's flying back to load our container. 


My dad helped me map out where the container was getting delivered, because I wasn't going to be home when it arrived. Like, me he is detail-oriented and thinks of everything. Spray paint, orange cones and a machete were involved. Success!
Ivy has loved the packing process! She asks if we can pack boxes every day. :)


To prepare for the move, I got my hair done by Siri, my stylist here (across from St Theresa's, tell her I sent you.)

Ivy got her first real necklace. From Forever 21… no F21 on Kauai. Gotta stock up on the $2.80 necklaces. (Ivy changed my iPhone filter to chrome or something).

So, here we go! OGG -> LIH
Lets do this!

Aloha!
Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!