Thursday, December 11, 2014

Playing On My Pod #9 - Christmas songs that won't make you pull your hair out.


I promise you're going to love these Christmas songs. They aren't going to make you want to pull your hair out or put on ugly sweaters. They're going to put you in the right frame of mind for the season!

1. Hark The Herald Angel Sing, by Rend Collective
2. Wrapped In Red, by Kelly Clarkson
3. Christmas Coming Home, by Lennon & Maisy
4. O Holy Night, by Shane & Shane
5. Ave Maria, by Christina Perri

Once you've added those tracks to your Holiday '14 playlist, come join me, my sis-in-law and some friends for a lady's night of shopping! It will be held at KUGA Visual Arts this Tuesday. 

Have you seen the latest product in my ETSY SHOP? You be the designer of your next Ivy & Co. head band! Choose your size, a fabric or two, I'll sew it up and mail it to you. Simple!

Check out all the fabric choices:

Also, for my REAL job as a dance instructor, I have a few friends coming to Maui this January to put on an amazing workshop for Hawaii dancers. Hip hop, contemporary and jazz master classes for all ages. These guys are the real deal. Are you an avid SYTYCD watcher? You may recognize Nathan Trasoras on the left from a couple seasons back!

Hope you're enjoy the Christmas season!
Aloha, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!