Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Martha Stewart Paper Bag Puppets

Cailin came to visit from Kauai over Memorial Day weekend!! Of course, she brought gifts with her. She always does. She brings Ivy and I clothes and usually some fun activities for Ivy too. This time it was Martha Stewart "Make-Your-Own" puppets she got at a garage sale! NEW IN PACKAGE! All for $1.00!


Her and Ivy had a blast doing them together. Cailin hates taking pictures, so being the good friend that I am, I didn't make the weekend all about photographing our activities. 



They came with super-easy instructions.


Aren't they cute?! We've also been making bears, lobsters, peacocks, elephants and frogs. Note: don't leave your 2.5 year-old alone with the puppet packets... she disassembled a few of them and we had to get creative.


These puppet kits are really expensive at the store. But now that I've done them, and know how much fun they are, I would maybe, just maybe, consider buying one!! Maybe...


And if you like the fabric bucket, you can see that post here. And I'm sure you recognize the table and chairs from here. Thanks for the fun gifts, Cailin!

Aloha, Rebecca




5 comments:

  1. The puppets are really cute and Ivy sure seems to be having fun! Thanks for sharing!
    Quilting at the River Linky Party Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I want to make some... but Nno need to buy the kits...now that you have the instructions, just pick up the felt & accessories from Ben Franklins!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was such an easy kit, but yeah, i couldn't justify paying however much they charge. Thanks for visiting my blog, Camille!

      Delete
  3. Hey so cool! This is the first time I have read this blog it is cool!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!