Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Trunk Shows. Dance Shows. Mermaid Shows.


Ok, there's no actual mermaid show, but there might as well be! Is it just me or do you also have a million things going on? Well, on top of my full-time job, Ivy's 4th birthday earlier this month, ampersand dance company's 2nd concert series, and Halloween tomorrow, I've been gearing up for my first trunk show! My sister-in-law is hosting it over on Kauai so the whole family will be flying over for the weekend. If you're on Kauai, here are the details. Please stop by and say hi! I'll have bunting, headbands and kids aprons. 




I've been loving getting my branding together since switching from "Jed & Ivy" to "Ivy &Co." (Btw- Jed's mom will be selling cupcakes at the trunk show!)


As soon as I get back, we will be putting the finishing touches on inside ampersand, the dance concert I'm directing which opens Nov. 15. If you're on Maui, I hope you can check out this show. It tends to sell out, so get your tix early. 



And since I don't know when I'll get to post about Ivy's mermaid costume, here's a sneak peek. 

And, like clockwork, as I sit here writing this blog post from the chair at the hair salon, the opening song from ampersand's debut concert back in January has begun playing on the radio. How do I tell my hair dresser that I'm compelled to get up and dance? :) 

Aloha, Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!