Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Thoughts from the Waiting Room

Is it crazy that I love this "love seat" and it's matching chair friend? Ok, so it's not exactly a love seat, since no one should be getting cozy with their significant other in the radiology waiting room... But still. It's a great color combo of nice brown leather and retro green arm rests! 


Just here for a CT Scan on my sinuses... AGAIN. Apparently my sinuses look worse now than they did pre-surgery 3 years ago. Nice. 

If you're local, check out this gift fair this weekend in Kihei at the Maui Lu. 2-7pm. 


I would be selling at it but I've already commuted to directing and performing Inside Ampersand. Two great things to do this weekend! 


Come see my show! Go buy some gifts! And check out some waiting room furniture while you're at it.

Aloha, Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!