Tuesday, November 26, 2013

En Route

We are on route to Oklahoma! I'm so excited about taking a vacation and seeing BOTH Kits family and mine. Who would have thought two kids from Hawaii would get married and both end up having roots in OK and Arkansas? Anyways. 

We are on a layover in Portland and I just went to this store that sold "made in Oregon" products. I loved everything in there! This was my fave: 

A reusable snack bag! Such a cute print. I've been himming and hawing as to how to make these for a while. They used Velcro. 


Another cute print inside!

I also picked these up:
Retro pens!
I'm kind of in love with foxes right now. Just bought ivy adorable little flats from Old Navy with fox faces on the front. 


Well, the Portland airport is pretty cool! I'd live here if it wasn't 30 degrees. :)

Aloha, Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!