Saturday, December 7, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things... the ANTHROPOLOGIE edition

So I had the chance to go into an actual Anthropologie store for the first time in probably 9 years. The last time I was in one, I was right out of college, broke, and had no home of my own to put any of their products in. Flash forward to today, I peruse this store online constantly, waiting for something to go on sale that I can afford. My friend Becky sent me a gift card for my birthday, and I've been savoring it for just the right moment.  Well, last weekend, on my trip to Oklahoma, was that moment. And here are my favorite things I picked up:

anthropologie favorite things

I love that t-shirt. They're sold out, but here's a link to a similar one: click here.

anthropologie kitchen timer

This aqua kitchen timer is to-die for. It was only $12! I've been scoping out Macy's Martha Stewart aqua timers for a couple of years, but they have bad reviews. Bad news: I can't find the link to this Kikkerland one anywhere on anthropologie.com!

anthropologie K bracelet

Cute little bracelet. "K" is for Kit. :)

anthropologie owl ornament
anthropologie owl pen

Gee, I wonder who the owl pen and ornament could be for? :)

anthropologie fox ornament

I'm suddenly obsessed with Foxes. Interestingly enough, a fox's baby is called a 'kit'! 

anthropologie knobs

These knobs were 20% off $2.95. They normally sell for like $14.00 a piece!!! Score!

anthropologie knobs

Needless to say, my trip to Anthropologie was long awaited, and totally met my expectations. Big-ups to my hubby and brother for keeping the kids under wraps in that non-kid-friendly store. Not an easy task. Another shout-out to my other brother and sis-in-law for driving all 11 of us there, so I could shop. 

Visit my other "favorite things" posts:


Aloha, Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you got a good birthday present! Thanks for linking up to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Party! I’ve pinned your post to the Bloggers Brags Pinterest Board.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me!