Friday, December 27, 2013

Instagram Friday 4

When I scroll IG and see these names, I get a little giddy!


@wowwowlemonade - This is the best lemonade on Maui. And they sell to-go Mason Jars.
@gaolibc - I'm a new follower to Gaoli Beach Couture, and they do not disappoint. Adorable beach clothes, based in Rio de Janeiro
@wingshawaii - I've been following Wings for a while on IG, but even longer in real life. It's always a treat to go to their shop in Paia, where you can find jewelry, bikinis, and anything else you would need for true island living. It's also one of the few places on island that you can get @machinemachine apparel (if you remember them from Friday 4 2 weeks ago)
@crukauai - Cru specializes in children's books, gifts and paper products. They've also been known for a good succulent or two...This is my sis-in-law's company (shameless plug) and it started with her vision for a children's library, which I know will come to fruition in no time!

Check 'em out! Enjoy the eye candy. And remember to follow me, @ivyandcompany, to catch the Friday 4 every week. 

Aloha, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!