Friday, December 27, 2013

Merry Christmas... we're on Hawaiian Time... plus my gift to you -- 20% off on Etsy!

Merry Christmas from Ivy & Co!

I know Christmas was 2 days ago, but I'm on Hawaiian time. 
Yes, this is where we spent Christmas Day. Launiupoko Beach Park. That's my husband standing up with the paddle, my little cousin on the board with him, and my other cousin on the board ahead of him. Catching the last wave in. 

Here's Ivy and her adorable little friend post-Christmas service and play. They're huggers. 

Opening presents...

Hanging out at the beach...


My cute cousins Haweo and Arianna (who's rocking an Ivy & Co head band!).


All the cousins hanging out...

Here's our biscuits & gravy Christmas breakfast, which we made on the evening of the 26th, haha. Hawaiian Time, I tell you.

Hope your holiday was just as joyous! And for my gift to you: 20% off everything in my Etsy shop (which includes both of the Before & After chairs! as well as bunting, boho head wraps and more!) now through Dec. 31. Enter the code: Holiday20 at checkout.


Aloha, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!