Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Return visit to Ululani's Hawaiian Shave Ice

ululani's hawaiian shave iceIvy & I have been back to Ululani's Hawaiian Shave Ice a couple of times since our last visit, and it is still soooooo good, and the staff is still soooooo friendly. I don't know what's in their employee training but the the way they talk to you, it feels like you've known them all your life, haha. 

ululani's hawaiian shave ice

 ululani's hawaiian shave ice girl eating it


sugar beach bake shop contact info We took a look inside their new bakery section, "Sugar Beach Bake Shop," which wasn't in business when I wrote the last blog post, and it's so cute inside. 

sugar beach bake shop

vintage window sign

ululani's hawaiian shave iceGo check 'em out! It's becoming a regular weekend thing for Ivy & I. 

Lahaina: 819 Front St. & 790 Front St.
Kihei: 61 S. Kihei Rd.
Kahului: 333 Dairy Rd.

(808) 877-3700


Aloha, Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!