Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Burning the midnight oil

Well, recital season is officially over! It sure was a blast and that's why I've been more or less MIA from blogging the past month or so. 


We've also had family in town from Kauai!


8 kids staying on property!!


Many awesome mornings at the beach. 


Next up is the Seabury Hall Craft Fair this Saturday from 9am-4pm. It's my first major Ivy & Co event since becoming an official business so if you can possibly come up to support, I'd be more than greatful!! I've been prepping a ton of products and burning the midnight oil. 




My dear mother in law helped me make 70 clothes pins!! Then she tried to buy a set, haha. I told her to pick out her fabrics and I'd make her a custom set. :)



And after this weekend's craft fair, my summer officially begins!! I hope to post more regularly after this weekend.  See you on the other side!

Aloha, Rebecca





No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me!