Friday, October 12, 2012

ALOHA Friday Link Party #8


Aloha Kakahiaka! (Good Morning)


Welcome to Jed & Ivy's ALOHA Friday Link Party #8!

Thanks for partying here!
A special shout out to those of you who have been linking up for quite a few weeks now:

Violet Imperfection
Sweet Boutique
SarahSaturDIY
2 LittleSuperheroes

So glad to have "met" you these past 7 weeks and get a glimpse into your creative worlds. Go visit their blogs! They're some faithful followers, and I'm glad they party here each week :)

Feature #1 is Sweet Boutique's Fall Buffet: 

Go ahead and grab the featured button below!

Jed & Ivy
Pau Hana! 
(That means we're finished working for the week...)
Grab a lilikoi, link up, and leisurely look through the other fun posts!

Jed & Ivy
1- Link up!
2- Grab the button and post it on your blog, if you have one. 
3- Link up anything you want to share! I'm not picky. Got an Etsy store? Link up an awesome product in your store. Having a giveaway? Link it up! And I do love a good DIY project. 
4- Follow this blog.
5- By linking up, you're allowing me to feature your photos on this blog. 
6- Share the Aloha and visit each other's links! 

Aloha,
Rebecca




6 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for featuring Mrs. White Twig & Tea's storage cabinet this week! I am honored! Can't wait to see what gets linked up this weekend. -Angela @ http://mrswhitetwigandtea.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for linking up, Angela! Such a great project!

      Delete
  2. Rebecca,
    Thank you for the feature!
    Stephanie
    swtboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, Stephanie! I loved that pumpkin sign, I know I commented already... :)

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the shout out! I really appreciate it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, Leslie! Thanks of following and linking each week!

      Delete

Talk to me!