Sunday, February 12, 2012

Mini Valentine's bunting, baby bunting, and the wall in the Starbucks bathroom

Here's some small projects I did this last week:

First, I made a mini version of my big Valentine's Day bunting and sent it off to Cailin:




And, since we just got back the "ALOHA" sign that Kit made for Ajja's photo booth, it was laying around and "got in" the picture :). After all, Aloha means love! BTW- Ajja, you were supposed to keep the ALOHA sign!



Then I made some bunting for my friend Dasa's new baby Tara in Slovenia.
...she probably hasn't gotten it yet, but I couldn't wait to share. 
I wanted it to be girly, but not too pink.

I bought this adorable Owl fabric on the right for Cailin, but have yet to make her anything with it :(. 


And here's the ALOHA sign again, which Kit made.

Lastly, Ivy had to go potty "right now" the other day, and the closest bathroom was Starbucks. As I sat there waiting for her to do her thing, I noticed the tile on the walls was soooo cool, (just like the rest of the decor in Starbucks). It looked like wood/paint brush strokes, but it was tile. And of course it looked awesome next to all the metal fixtures. I snapped a photo on my iPhone. Then washed my hands. And disinfected my phone.


Last thing... still looking to get 25 followers so we can have our first giveaway!!! Click the "follow" button on the right or up above. I know some of you follow by email, but I can't figure out how to track those numbers...

Happy Sunday!

--Becca

1 comment:

Talk to me!